Hi! I’m Katherine Grimm and I’m the owner here at BYOG Wellness.
After leaving a corporate career behind in 2012, I’ve spent the last decade learning to get better at living in the moment and recognizing the next right step. It’s been quite a journey that I’ll take the time to share more about at some point.
In October 2021, while I was walking down Main Street in Breckenridge, Colorado I noticed a space for lease and it called to me as the next right step. So I called the leasing agent, and not long after, I was signing my name to 839 sqft of space at 411 S Main Street; #22.
The services that I am currently offering (both in person and online) are…
- Private Yoga
- Reiki Sessions
- Acudetox (NADA Ear Acupuncture)
- Tarot & Oracle Card readings
- Personal Coaching and Support
My trainings include…
- Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology/Physiology with a concentration in Psychology
- 200hour Hatha Yoga at the Sivananda Ashram in the Bahamas (taught by initiated Swamis and included a strong focus on philosophy and meditation)
- 200hour Vinyasa Yoga at Stillwater Yoga in South Lake Tahoe, CA (taught by a former gymnast and included a strong focus on alignment and āsana (posture) sequencing)
- 300hour Advanced Hatha Yoga at the Sivananda Ashram in the Bahamas (included a strong focus on breathwork, Sanskrit 101, and Vedanta philosophy)
- 20hour Yin Yoga in the style of Bernie Clark
- Reiki Level 1
- Independent studies in Yoga Nidra and Tantra
- NADA auricular (ear) acupuncture
- Reiki Level 2
- 200hour trauma informed Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yoga Farm Ithaca
I met Teresa Zube in late 2014 when I was hosting a launch party for a prior business at the hotel where she worked. We connected on facebook and I had the pleasure of following along as Teresa shared her story with authenticity on the platform. She inspires others to face the reality of their world with grace and with joy.
Fast forward to the end of 2019 when I had moved back to Breckenridge, Teresa told me that she would be in town for a bit staying with her boyfriend, and it turned out that her boyfriend was my next door neighbor! We’ve been in-person friends ever since.
I am delighted that she will be offering tarot and oracle readings in person (when she’s in town and not at her other home in Texas) and online (year round).
She also studies Tropical (Western) astrology so if you have questions in that regard, she’s your gal.
We are currently in search of additional practitioners who would like to offer their wellness services out of this center. If that might be you, please do email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.